Old buildings and its dusty structures lightned by green and purple and blue flashes coming from every and anywhere, and the streets were so crowded it was hard to walk, extremely easy to get lost. I could hear drums and guitar strings so loud, blue people came running, carrying red torches, pushing barrils, followed by the crowd, a being by itself. They screamed a mantra, I hear them sing undefined melodies by the sound of the drums, so loud. Ballerinas dancing in their red dresses came from atop the buildings, hung by a string. I turn the corners, up and down stairs, I get wet by the alcohol rain drops, and my memory drips by the dirty storm drains. All that is unknown and lost in my mind flows back to my eyes, and I hear them sing so loud. Crazy tunnels in bright colors have my spirit for a couple of seconds, they say. Not to me. I spend the eternity running by the alleys of my dreams and desires, I see no images, no shapes and judges, but I feel the wind. In my trip there is nothing to see, my heart beats strong and slowly, and its resounds deeply in my brain. I drown, and I can't get out. I earn my money, I do my homework, I drink no coke, I've been a naughty girl, they say. Angel face like smoking pot, getting high, I see my childness and I can't get in. You ask me why don't I answer you, I wonder what is worth talking about! There is no sense, no soul, no colours to speak. Are my eyes closed? I can't get out, there's water everywhere and my throat hurts. My imaginary screams are not so loud, and no fall hurts as much as the crowd. I hear them think, I feel them feel, and in my throat I feel their blood, but my imaginary screams are not so loud...
Terça-feira, 29 de abril de 2008
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário